1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, May 13, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Since I had to try to explain Nic Cage and the Asswipes sketch from SNL to my parents, this made me giggle.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Geez, I can't remember that much about my first time. All I seem to recall is that I found out about it from Wally Matthews, checked out the old board and decided what the hell.

Oh, wait. Ohhhhh.

Was 19. Just back from my freshman year in college and had just reconnected with my high school girlfriend. I was apartment sitting for my brother, and she stopped by on her way to her job. Only thing I regret was taking no precautions.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Wow, look who shows up every two years. Stick around!

4. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I keep meaning to but the damn Anything Goes threads keep taking up all my time.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

By that standard, never.

6. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Sorry, forgot about the gay ladies out there. You can also lose your virginity by penetration of lady parts.

I believe that's the scientific description anyway.

Doesn't have to me a penis, I suppose, I guess you could count fingers, tongues, crucifixes, baseball bats or whatever else you're into. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted