1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At the quarter pole of the season, the worst team in the NFL is...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Brick, where'd you get that hand grenade?

3. Flash

Flash Guest

I don't know.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Buddy is his nickname, but you should know that. Bernard is his actual name.

The Saints are the worst, that's what the stats say. Don't shoot the messenger, 'buddy.'

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I love lamp.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Thinkin' of you's workin' up an appetite, lookin' forward to a little Afternoon Delight ...

7. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

It occurred to me, if this were my first visit to SportsJournalists.com, what would I make of this thread?

Starting with the first post, the whole thing would leave me dazed and confused.

[​IMG]

"It doesn't matter!"

8. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I guess that's why the man's business card says Buddy...or why he went by Buddy on the radio for all those years.
    Dumbass

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

There are certainly any number of Jabronis* on this thread, including those who seem unable to differentiate between a person's actual name and a nickname. Sad.

Marvelous Marvin Hagler is his actual name. He changed it. I don't think Diliberto ever did. I could be wrong, so feel free to correct me.

For those who don't know who Bill Brasky is wrong about, here is some info on Diliberto (R.I.P.):

http://www.wwltv.com/local/stories/WWL010705buddyd.89f1692f.html

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/dispatch/2005-01-18/commentary.html
    ---------------------------------

* "Jabronies" defined (actually, it's singular form, 'jabroni,' is defined):

http://www.google.com/search?aq=t&oq=jabroni&num=100&hl=en&q=jabronies

- select the first result from the Google search; Wiki won't let me link it directly

10. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Like I said...

11. Flash

Flash Guest

LOUD NOISES!

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Blast you, Flash!

I'm John D. VillarealBrick Tamland. People seem to not like me because I am impolite, egotistical, narcissistic, often sticks his foot in his mouth and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

Draft saved Draft deleted