1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At the quarter pole of the season, the worst team in the NFL is...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Oct 8, 2007.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Seconded.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Thirded

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Rokski tried to sound intelligent by learning to use bold and italics on SJ.

4. KYSportsWriter

Fourthed.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is there such a thing as Fifthed?

6. KYSportsWriter

There is now.

7. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Your stupidity knows NO bounds! I love it!!

1.) You immeadiately go to my post & read it, but then act like you can't - lol

2.) You post first after my post and try to kill it by acting like you don't care, but that EXACT action shows you do.

3.) By #'s 1&2 it is also clear you know when I am online and what I am looking at.

4.) The idea that an SJ addict like you isn't reading my posts via ANY number of means is crazy. And so is everyone else - please.

5.) You are totally played out & defeated.

Gosh this just gets better & better!

JDV - The Smartest Person on SportsJournalists.com

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

At the quarter pole of the season, the dumbest shit on SJ is.........posting on this thread.

There's at least four options, myself included.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Yes, because he's the one who can't spell...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. BYH

BYH Active Member

We're all beggining for it to end.

11. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha ha

Now THAT is even MORE perfect!!! God the wins are coming fast & furious today!!

1.) Thanks for watching Spup. You must be subscribed to my vids as you watch them all - lol! Of course, you are a woman & I AM that damn good looking & that entertaining!!

2.) No ____ I can't spell. Already admitted that, nor do I care - lol. I don't make it some litmus test of intelligence, nor do I write for a living or whatever.

3.) Q - does your obvious obsession/interest in me (bordering dangerously close to Flash level) bother Doc? After all, as a newlywed I would think you have better things to do or occupy yourself with, but then JDV is a star!

4.) Q - seriously do you or Doc get tired of me kicking the cr__ out of you intellectually time after time? Why do you persist in getting embarrassed over and over? You will never win so just wave the white flag and either join the Villa Army or do your own thing in peace. It is odd behavior you two display.

Wow, what a gift!

Alright, I gotta get back to work, but this was most amusing!

JDV - The True Champion!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Flash

Flash Guest

Go fuck yourself, San Diego.

Draft saved Draft deleted