1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At the quarter pole of the season, the worst team in the NFL is...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Oct 8, 2007.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

RokSki.

RokSki had bitch tits.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. BYH

BYH Active Member

MA!!! THE MEAT LOAF!!! FUCK!!!!

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What the hell just happened?

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Oh, and a note to you RokSki.
    You're not an NFL receiver, so I don't think they'll be taking advice from you.

5. This has turned out far better than I expected.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I'd like to say the Saints haven't been this bad since I was playing, but that probably wouldn't be true ...

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Rok, I don't get your whole deal with the Saints, but the Bills belong in this discussion.

The league is so very weak this year. It's tough to identify the real dogshit teams since they'll still be hanging around in reasonable playoff contention much longer than one rightly should.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

These two stats courtesy Ed Staton of BayouBuzz.com:

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/Louisiana/Sports/Louisiana_Sports_Buzz__LSU_Tigers_Tops_New_Orleans_Saints_Bottom__4853.asp

Only the 1992 Chargers have dug out of an 0-4 hole to make the playoffs...The Saints are 0-4 for the first time since 1996 and next play on Sunday night at Seattle.

Those 1992 San Diego Chargers finished the season on an 11-1 streak. Anyone think that this year's Saints have an 11-1 stretch in them?

Historically speaking, if the Saints lose at Seattle to a team that will be looking to make amends for the rout it just suffered against Pittsburgh, bye-bye playoffs.

The "Curse of the Reggie Bush 'Flip TD'" seems to be in very good shape after one half (- 2 minutes, 40 seconds) of playoff football and 4 games of the following season.

And those 1996 Saints?

They finished 3-13. They were so bad that head coach Jim Mora resigned after the 'Aints started off 2-6. Mora had been the Saints' coach for more than 10 seasons. Mora's departure paved the way for the hiring of Mike Ditka as the Saints' head man the following season.

Even if the Saints were to match their worst franchise record ever of 1-15 (1980), there is little chance Sean Payton will be resigning. After winning Coach of the Year honors last season and taking New Orleans within one game of the Super Bowl, he seems a sure bet to be patrolling the Saints sidelines for years to come.

Fans of the team, though, are just hoping Payton is coaching the Saints, and not the 'Aints.

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

It's Buddy Diliberto, douchebag. And while the Saints are a horrible disappointment, there are worse teams in the league.

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Give it time, my Friend. Give it time.

Oh, what about Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta and St. Louis?

11. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Great spelling Doc!

You REALLY are on top of it. VERY knowledgeable about all things sports - lol. Every time you open your mouth it is so clear you have no clue what you are talking about. Too bad you can't Photoshop a brain or actual real sports knowledge or even a decent career.

Now, go run and complain to your biased censor moderator buddy with the funny shoes so that you can pull my posts, lock this thread (AFTER getting that last shot in before it's locked) so that the whole world doesn't know how you got destroyed AGAIN since you live on this site and cannot have a fair debate or discussion.

You see the rest of SportsJournalists.com, it is cool to...you know out Rok, talk about his mom, say he or JDV is on drugs KNOWING it isn't true, take the lowest shots in the book, etc., etc., but any legit defense of that which simply toys with the clowns & exposes thier ignorance, bias, or censor ways no that's not allowed.

Oh BTW the JDV Super Party was awesome, as expected & that was the tip of the iceberg. The next one is going to be 2X more insane!

Here is what you missed:

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Please, no one quote that post. I don't want to have to read it.

Draft saved Draft deleted