1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At least we didn't lose our Interwebs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Diabeetus, Jan 31, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Last time my DSL went down, I found out I have neighbors.
    Because I tried to cherry-pick off their wireless networks.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

No. I just shout BLOGS!!!!

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'd call all you guys...

wait.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd go outside. Then I'd fall down because of extreme atrophy sustained by my legs.

5. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Too bad for all the hornballs in Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. Now they'll just have to jack off to Polaroids of mannequins wearing bedsheets.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Any chance this is terrorist-related? Nothing they'd like to do like make life difficult for the infidels.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Then they can't get their own sick message out, so probably not.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I would imagine their message gets out just fine without resorting to Web sites.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Forget a bombing or any other kind of attack involving physical violence, if a terrorist wanted to do inflict major damage without killing anyone, this would be the way to do it.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

You'd be surprised how much the rely on the Internet, even though it's hypocritical to their message.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I realize they post many of their messages on Web sites, but the general thrust of their message -- the West is evil -- is spread through hundreds of mosques, on TV stations, on radio stations. They don't *need* the Internet.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

I see what you mean, but I think they've gotten more dependent on it.
    That said, why can't they get a virus that kills them along with their computers.

Draft saved Draft deleted