1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Overwhelmed FB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 31, 2007.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just lock them in the basement with a vat of M&Ms, and take the Missus out for a drink.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Start talking about politics, get their minds right for 2012.

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

First, don't let them see the fear in your eyes. Once those 14- to 15- year olds smell fear, you're done for.

Keep the duct tape within reach. Don't be afraid to use it.

Show them a locked door and inform them the remains of the last teens to step out of line reside behind it.

If all else fails, I'll be happy to ground their sorry butts till they're grandparents. :D

4. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

I say get Jones over with his circular saw. That'll lay down the law...

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Say hello to my little friend.

[​IMG]

6. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Do ya suppose I should have reminded F_B to keep the duct tape within his reach but OUT of the reach of the little heathens teenie boppers?

I have this horrible image of him duct-taped to a tree whilst the costumed delinquents dance around.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Just a tip, FB...

Chmura was acquitted, in part, because the victim's hymen was still intact. So when you do your thing, tread carefully and consider having a reconstructive surgeon on hand. Of course, his career was over either way. But maybe that would be a good thing for you?

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Got a hot tub?

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Ah yes. This is why I came back to SJ. Nothing like a good ole how-to for statuatory rape gag.

(Sniff) I missed you guys!

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Has anyone heard from Fenian? He never showed up for his Guinness.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

He's watching DeGrassi on Nick and is about to rip Kidz Jam VI on to his iPod. He's also involved in yet another heated debate: which of the Naked Brothers Band is the awesomest.

Alas ... we've lost him.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Fenian, don't take this the wrong way but are you out of your fucking mind? A house full of 9th graders?

You should have told me this was going down I would have sent one of our wild coyote packs your way. They could have thinned the herd, so to speak.

Be strong my brother, be strong. And as someone else said, don't let them smell the fear or you'll wake in up an alley missing a kidney.

Draft saved Draft deleted