1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a Stupid Question Day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Sep 28, 2011.

1. In honor of Ask a Stupid Question Day let me start off by asking a couple of stupid questions.

Why is Stupid Question Day "celebrated" on September 28th? What's significant about that date?

Secondly:

Have you seen that AXE shampoo commercial that claims that 85% of girls find dandruff on a man to be a turn-off? What the heck is wrong with that other 15% of women polled?

What's your stupid question for Ask a Stupid Question Day?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You seem to have asked four questions, though you said that you would ask a couple.

What's the cutoff for a couple?

Seems like it should be two -- maybe three -- but four is just greedy.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Terrible timing, what with Skip being on "vacation" and all.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I thought that too. He probably goes to the 12 item express checkout line with 14 items.

5. Is there such a thing as too many stupid questions? Wait - does that count as another question? Am I up to 6 now or does this count as the 7th? Damn - am I too stupid to actually ask a stupid question?

6. Can a person let the dogs out and release the Kraken or does it have to be one or the other?

7. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Who are the 1 out of 5 dentists who don't recommend toothpaste?

8. Does Obama still want us to pass this jobs bill?

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

What jobs bill?

Who is Obama?

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If God didn't want us to masturbate, why didn't he make our arms shorter?

11. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

If a flute with no hole is not a flute, is a doughnut with no hole always a Danish?

Draft saved Draft deleted