1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a damn question

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Riddick, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

actually dude, i'm an se as well. don't work for a 12k, and the little bitch's reference only makes me guess he's working for nothing more than a weekly. chickenshit usually comes from weak bitches such as, what was that old fuck's name again?

2. Born to Run

Born to Run Member

This here newbie is still waiting for the first Tom Petty post that doesn't include the word "fuck" and that doesn't make him sound bitter, miserable and cantankerous.
    Talk about why you couldn't insult a musician I DON'T like and switch your name to, maybe, Wham? Or Brittney? Barry Manilow?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You haven't read his Fruity Pebbles vs. Cherry Pop-Tarts prose yet, then have you? ;)

4. Flash

Flash Guest

It was brilliant.

5. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Everybody take a deep breath. Thanks.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Come back the next day is fine if you're working on a feature.
    What do you do for your gamer on deadline, just not ask the question you want or need to ask because one of the "idiots" might piggyback or steal "your" quote?

7. Elliot, talk about taking a deep breath.

8. Babs

Babs Member

If it's really any good, it'll keep.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

If you work for a weekly, maybe.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

OK, people, one more time: Learn to disagree without the name calling, f bombs and whatever. Another decent thread bites the dust because I don't have time or patience to clear out all the bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.