1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashy Larry

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Aug 24, 2011.

1. Ragu - you live in New York. With your personality - you don't think your waiters or bartenders haven't teabagged your drinks when you're not looking?

And deferring to someone else's expertise on anything? Are you feeling OK? Did someone take over your account here? The Ragu I know doesn't defer to anyone on any subject. He's the expert on everything. There's hundreds of five page dissertations masquerading as posts on various threads to prove it.

2. Dear Ashy Larry,

We had the NIAFL football draft today and I couldn't help but think of you. We should have asked you to join the league all those years ago when we had an opening. Instead we have had one jelly-filled toaster oven after another.

Anyway - thinking of you.

Go Pats

Chris

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

1. What happened to Ashy Larry?

2. Ashly Larry told the story one time about him driving down the highway, and a tire had come loose from another car and was bounding toward him and his windshield - he expertly avoided the tire nailing his car.

He told the story much better.

4. Ashy just wasn't here one day. He went AWSG (absent without saying goodbye).

I loved the story he told about getting arrested in Morgantown, WV for smuggling books.

He got off on a technicality. Nobody in Morgantown could prove they were books.

5. You know Ashy Larry would have something pithy to say about Fatty Arbuckle

6. Dear Eddie Murphy,

21 wants to know if you are really Ashy Larry?

Thanks

Chris

PS - your Disney movies suck

7. I'm watching the GOP debate but am lost without the cool critical thinking of Ashy Larry to inform me.

I can only hope that the Red Sox see the light and hire Ashy Larry as the GM to replace Theo (who if truth be told was only an Ashy Larry wannabe).

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If truth be told, how do we know Ashy Larry isn't actually Theo?

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Some days, he smacks more of Assy Larry

Draft saved Draft deleted