1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashton Kutcher replaces Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, May 13, 2011.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I thought Chelsea was in the front row?

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

She was. Said he gave her herpes or something. Didn't seem like her character, though. I know throughout the show, that woman played more than one character.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think the funeral was how Chuck Lorre would imagine Charlie Sheen's actual funeral to be...

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I don't care for the show that much, but I did like that Rose killed Charlie.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

What was it that Berta said right after that. I can't remember the exact line, something about "Yeah, don't ever cross Crazy." but it made me laugh...

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

All those dark haired girl kinda blend together for me. I'm a hair racist. Still, you'd think she would have had a more substantial part of the funeral, or at least a couple of insults based on their serious relationship, as opposed to a herpes crack that anyone could have delivered.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

How dare you ... after a reappearance by Ashley Williams at the end of the show?

That alone gives me hope for How I Met Your Mother's season.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I'm guessing many of those are one-time viewers. We watched it out of curiosity, but I doubt either of us will return. Kutcher was terrible.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I was one. Show sucked.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I thought that was Mia. I don't remember seeing Chelsea at the funeral. I liked the idea of having so many ex-girlfriends there, but it was predictable and bitter. Definitely a shot at Sheen. The part with Rose was kinda ugly, but it does seem like a fitting way for Charlie Harper to go. If you're going to go that dark, though, be funnier about it.

The spilled ashes may have been the most predictable moment in television history. The only question was what would cause it. That said, I could pick apart so many things that I didn't like about this episode, but hey, they've still got me watching and I was entertained.

I also liked the cameos, especially Dharma and Greg in character.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Draft saved Draft deleted