1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashley Madison

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, Feb 9, 2009.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I hear these ads on Howard Stern all the time and hear about how they "guarantee your privacy". This makes no sense.

Let's say, for example, that my fiancee and I were going into this site together with the sole purpose being blackmailing people. I could photograph her with other men, she could photograph me with other women. We could extort thousands from people simply because they were too stupid to broadcast their infidelity on the Web. Oh, and what are the odds you eventually run into someone you know?

Too much risk my friends. If you want to cheat, do it the ol' fashioned way. Bang a hooker.

As long as you're not the governor of NY, that is.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You know there's a real person out there named Ashley Madison who's catching all kinds of shit.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Try a month old:
    http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/2271784/

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thank you. I thought I remembered it. I must have done a really crappy job searching.

5. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Like...actress Ashley Madison?

[/img]
    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fEmgYWaeebXI/340x.jpg

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

It was an easy search for me as I knew I was the one who started it. I just had to go through my own posts until I found it.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

EStreet searching a month of his posts = Mikey searching an hour of his posts.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Today I signed up on one of those "cheater" dating sites- and ended up meeting my own girlfriend. FML

9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I never knew you liked pina coladas, 'gola.

Draft saved Draft deleted