1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashley Judd ... sorry kitties

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Del_B_Vista, Nov 13, 2006.

1. T2

T2 Member

So UK plays all its home hockey games at midnight, year after year? There can't be many college teams with that kind of schedule, can there?

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

The website www.ukhockey.com/posters.html has all the women who've ever worn the jerseys for the calendar. Some real highlights there, like the Costello twins (both have amazing electric-blue eyes) and supermodel Kylie Bax. Oh, and Ashley and Amy Hayes too. :D

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

You'd be surprised. It's tough to get ice time, particularly for college club teams. The hockey team was a club sport at my alma mater and I remember waiting many times for a writer to get back from a hockey game at 11 pm or later the night of deadline.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've seen where they call their games "Midnight Mayhem," so apparently it's somewhat of an event to play at that hour.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Club hockey pretty much scrapes the bottom of the priority list for ice rink owners. You take rink time when you can get it, and they damn sure aren't going to give up their prime moneymaking slots.

6. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Thanks. I needed that after looking at the hockey schedule.

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

Not to throw cold water on y'all, but when she isn't made up and airbrushed, Miss Judd can look a like something the kitten coughed up.

Some miracle transformations do go on, that's for damn sure.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Goat fucker.

9. Jones

Jones Active Member

Hey now, at least a goat's always a goat. I like consistency in my prey.

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Please, dear God, tell me she doesn't look like this:

[​IMG]

[crossingfingersandhopingtheresnoredX]

And, I purposely didn't post my opinion about Ashley Judd's "acting" on the original post. She's at her best on magazine covers.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ashley Judd looked perfectly delish, unenhanced, in Normal Life.

12. I've been around Ms. Ashley a few times, from UK games to IRL/CART things over the years (and have actually said hello a few times and gotten into pleasant conversations. She is very nice and friendly.)

Sometimes she looks great, other times very plain.

But like I said, very friendly and it seems like many people are afraid to approach her. But don't be.

Draft saved Draft deleted