1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashley Judd ... sorry kitties

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Del_B_Vista, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

She's "naked" on a magazine cover. (Oughta be SFW ... It's a Marie Claire mag cover, but those working at the Southern Baptist Observer may wanna be careful.)

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Release the HOUNDS!

The kittens don't stand a chance...

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Good God, those are some protruding collarbones.

(cue the men: "She has collarbones?")

4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I realize they have different fathers, but is it possible for siblings to look more unalike than Ashley and Wynonna Judd?

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

All I have to say is, "them is some nice collarbones."

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'm a collarbones guy. There's nothing more sexy on a woman to me than that little area between the colarbone and the shoulder/neck area.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ashley Judd doesn't only attend Kentucky home games. Hollywood's Girl Gone Wildcat actually hangs at them -- in the student section, no less

"[Now I don't] have to watch adult videos back at the hotel." -- ESPN college basketball analyst Rick Majerus, Jan. 25, 2005

Oh, to have the picture of her at the 1998 Oscars. When she walked out on stage for a presentation, I found myself tilting my head to the right to catch a glimpse of the fur panties....

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I like the line on the cover that says she wants to change the world. Let me be the first to say I'm definitely changed. ;D

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

my fave of ashley is the poster shot she did for one of the one of the u of kentucky teams. she's in just a hockey jersey. mmm-mmmm, good god! 8) 8) 8)

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

[​IMG]

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

There are few women on this planet who are as gorgeous as her. She was even good in her much younger days when she was on Star Trek TNG.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The Question 'O the Day:

Would ijag hit it?

Draft saved Draft deleted