1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashley Harkleroad in Playboy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NoOneLikesUs, Jul 19, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

This is a true story. I was sitting on the toilet, losing weight, at my sister's house, reading my brother-in-law's Playboy. I forget which issue it was, but it had an interview with Matt Damon. I found the interview when I was almost done, but there I stayed, fixated on this interview with Damon. At the time, I was focused on everything Kevin Smith-related, so I wanted to see if he name-dropped Silent Bob or Affleck. I completely lost track of time.

My sister knocked on the door and asked if I was OK. "Yeah," I said. "How long have I been in here?" "About a half-hour," she said.

I was stunned. So I got up, slowly because it hurt, cleaned myself and took the magazine out to the living room to finish the article. It hurt sitting for the rest of that afternoon.

2. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I can't say I casted her, yet.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Would've loved to see the look on your sister's face after you:
    A) Emerged from a 30-minute trip to the bathroom with a Playboy in your hand and a dopey, out-of-it look on your face
    B) Had trouble sitting for most of the day
    Did she think you were sore from sitting, or from blue balls?

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

naked women without props are boring to me, too.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No, she believed me. She knows I read Playboy for the jokes first, the interviews second and the naked ladies third. And she knows I wouldn't whack it in her bathroom, especially when she's in the living room.

My sister knows I'm an idiot. That's why we get along so well.

6. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Meh. My moobs are bigger than hers.

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

To quote a good friend of mine, "there's not a man alive who hasn't gone in there and started reading and realized he couldn't feel his toes any more."

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

So good to know you cleaned yourself. I would have wondered all fucking day.

10. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

Just in case you don't wanna click through all those photos on the link, No. 8 is the one that'll really put the graphite in the old racket.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Maybe, but you can be sure God made those perky little things super sensitive.

12. Stone Cane

Stone Cane Member

WTF, dude

Did you really just post that? And you really thought people would want to hear that story?

Draft saved Draft deleted