1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ASE, Garden City (Kan.) Telegram

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by clancy brother, Aug 1, 2007.

1. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

I just missed Tony Adame at a previous stop. Didn't get to meet him, but from what clips I saw, he seemed like a talented fellow. The management at said stop thought so, too, though they did have issues with his professionalism.

2. thebigd

thebigd Member

Tony seems like a very top-notch guy from the few e-mail conversations we've had. Seems like we would be a very good guy to work for

3. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Hmm ... The Telegram is losing its local news editor (main page designer) and government reporter, and still hasn't filled its opening for general news reporter.

I wonder who the cancer in the newsroom is .......................

4. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

The Telegram has lost people like this long before you worked there, and they were long before I worked there.

I only hope you aren't hinting that Brett Riggs is the problem.

5. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Au contraire. Brett is a good guy to work for.

Just seems weird that a woman whose husband has a job in the community, and a man whose wife has a job in the community, both offer their resignations.

The single people -- yes; I agree with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted