1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

As if Cleveland wasn't already embarrassed by the Browns

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 14, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Jerry Markbreit looks a thousand years old in that photo...

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Who said anything about waving it? ;D

[​IMG]

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

From now til the end of time, the sight of Jerry Markbriet will always remind me of Sunday night dinner in the fall.

Him, Merlin Olsen, Charlie Jones and any Chargers-Broncos game.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Did you take your dog pound mask off to type that?

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

You know what, I think you might be right about this. Either way, absolutely terrible idea by the Browns here.

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Fuck no. I question why the fans still wear that shit. It was representative of the 80s and it needs to die.

I'd rather those in the endzone throw batteries and bottles at opposing teams. Especially Yinzers.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I miss those late afternoon AFC West games: tons of offense, no defense and ugly unis everywhere. Where is Karl Mecklenburg?

9. KP

KP Active Member

Zo!

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I thought Deadspin had the best idea....these towels could be nicknamed, "Jay Mariotti."

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yinzers are a very specific part of the population in Pittsburgh, not all of it.

And perhaps you should have a team worth rooting for before criticizing how people show their support. :)

12. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

That's BS. That Kordell jersey would be dry cleaned and hung up to wear for appropriate occasions, meaning weddings, funerals, job interviews, etc. and so on.

I was at the playoff game in Indy and we followed other Steeler fans to some shady bar downtown and the sign clearly states no "athletic jerseys" yet the whole bar was wearing black and gold jerseys.

Draft saved Draft deleted