1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Artie Lange on Cold Pizza

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dignan, Oct 4, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You sure you really want to stand by these statements? And being "proud" of winning a fantasy league is probably one of the most supreme examples of having an empty life.

I'd rather be proud of something that really matters in life, like my three-year-old son knowing how to spell his name and my name, count to 20 and beyond, etc.

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Well, let us know when your kid can spell and count. Maybe he'll teach you.

3. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Well, this thread sure took a nice turn.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

About the level I expected from you. And if you can show me an example of not knowing how to count, I'd like to see it.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

For some reason, BigDog fancies himself as another Dennis Leary, thinking it's "cool" to be an asshole at every turn. I'm just choosing to battle it out in my bid to rid the world of people who are unnecessarily asshole-ish.

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

It's Denis Leary.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Hmm ... Leary is an asshole so I choose not to give a fuck about how to spell his name.

That good enough for you?

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Lighten up, AA. I'm sure the kid's real father is smart, so he'll be just fine.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow, now it's daddy jokes. For someone who went to Mensa, the depths of intelligence you display is surprisingly low.

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Kind of like your sperm count, no doubt.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

As bad as this exchange has been, it's still funnier than anything that that fat, unfunny, useless fuck Artie Lange has ever said.

12. Bunnies?
    Pancakes?
    Please?

Draft saved Draft deleted