1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Artie Lange destroys Joe Buck

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bullwinkle, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

You know what, Jimmy? You're too much of a fucking pantywaist, and we're so sick of it, we're about to puke. Now get the fuck out of here and don't come back until you can man up and tell us what you're really thinking about this issue.

;D

2. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Has TBS broadcast a game west of Cleveland this year?

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

And too often you get the Yankees or Red Sox on Saturday on Fox. Or one of them on Sunday night.

This started to get out of control when Fox sent their team to Boston to do a Friday night Yankees/Red Sox game (in April.) And then ESPN sent their clowns to Fenway a few years ago (in April), the night the Red Sox wore the green jerseys.

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I totally get what you guys are saying. Why go to the game that's going to get the biggest ratings when the Blue Jays and Royals are playing a day-night doubleheader? ::(

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Yeah, who would want to see Halladay or Greinke pitch?

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

That's been one good thing about the MLB Network's Thursday night games this year --- they've tried to get everyone involved (and have an obvious vested interest to do so). They had Orioles-Royals a couple of weeks ago for crying out loud ...

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Strange to see where this thread has gone...

Baba Booey! Baba Booey!

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

You have quite the obsession with the Stern show. It's impressive and disturbing at the same time. :)

9. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

stupid good teams and ratings.....I hate 'em

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I listen daily. I've been a fan since I was in high school.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  11. That's the thing that pisses me off the most about being in the Mid-Atlantic. The Fox game of the week is GUARAN-FUCKING-TEED to be the same as the ESPN Sunday night game. At least in the midwest, we'd get a little shake up, probably a Tribe/Tigers/Sox game, and then the major market ESPN Sunday game. Now, it's all the same fucking shit. Mets/Yanks/Phils/Blow Sox. Rotate.

At least I don't have to put up with the fucking Cubs unless I turn to World's Greatest Nobodies.

Draft saved Draft deleted