1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Art Director for Hooten's Arkansas Football

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Chip Souza, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Chip Souza

Chip Souza New Member

Hooten's Arkansas Football (bookazine, TV show, website, etc.) seeks talented, multi-dimensional art director who loves football and the satisfaction of producing the best. Individual will be responsible for creative in all areas. Needs ability to create graphically and design for print, shoot and edit video, and manage web site. Must be adept in InDesign or Quark and Photoshop. Experience with Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and Flash a plus. Competitive pay for this full-time position based on many factors. Email resume and samples to arkfootball@sbcglobal.net

I was e-mailed this ad. I have no idea on the particulars, pay, etc. I am guessing that the job is based out of Little Rock, Ark. Hooten's does an enormous prep football magazine each year.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The Hootens are good people. They've built quite the little media franchise considering the small area they cover.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Can Burt still make the knuckler dance?

Draft saved Draft deleted