1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arnold Schwarzenegger, one crazy ba***rd

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Sorry for the late post, but did anyone catch the 60 Minutes piece Sunday? The man has no shame. Leslie Stahl's eyes nearly popped out of her head onto the floor on numerous occasions. It had to be one of her favorite interviews ever. Really good stuff.

(I searched for discussion on this already and didn't see any, so if this is a DB, well, improve the search function.)
  2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Schwarzenegger is a colossal douche with the self awareness of a stump. And WTF was up with that car? The Hummer not big enough anymore, I guess.
  3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Colossal douche is kind.
  4. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

And he was governor of our most populous state.
  5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

He needed a more powerful pussy magnet.
  6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Active Member

But he was so fit.
  7. copperpot

copperpot Well-Known Member

I used your link to watch it. Wow. That was bizarre, especially the part where he was recounting how he didn't want to tell Maria about his heart surgery, and he was laughing maniacally like that was the funniest thing ever.

He said at the end that he'll always wonder how he could have ruined his family and his marriage, but he hardly seemed remorseful.
  8. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Voted for him twice.

If he ran against the same opponents, would do so again.

Unless anyone thinks the way a politician treats his family suddenly became important over the last decade?
  9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Anyone remember the groups that wanted to amend the Constitution so he could run for president? All I could say is "why?" The recall was a bad joke and his two terms were worse.
  10. Drip

Drip Active Member

Only not being born in the United States is preventing him from running for president.
  11. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

I just couldn't believe how the state legislature was so willing to work with him, and he completely squandered that. Prior to his term, they really had a great reputation for compromise and forward-thinking.
  12. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

This guy is just another Hollywood thing. And it's no surprise California elected him governor.
Draft saved Draft deleted