1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arkansas - LSU Game; Nov. 23; Fayetteville, Arkansas

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by SharpTusk, Nov 15, 2012.

1. SharpTusk

SharpTusk Member

For written or radio outlets, I'll cover either the Arkansas or LSU sides and pay my own expenses to the game in exchange for media/photo credentials.

Having been a guest several times for a media outlet out of Tulsa, they gave me their credentials in exchange for a 5 minute radio report for Tulsa following Monday two weeks ago. Alternatively, I can email a report shortly following the game from the pressbox of any reasonable length.

I write for Hog Database as Sharp Williams. If it matters, I'm an FWAA member. Writing samples from feature to short posts to photoshop posts may be found at www.hogdb.com. I wasn't asked to provide photos for a radio outlet but here's what I took before the game. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151235723587769.490778.47773007768&type=3

I was able to meet with UA media relations at the UA Tulsa game, and we've begun trying to work out media credentials despite current rules against online only outlets having credentials.

Sports writing has been a five-year hobby for me. I will say that my current occupation requires a post-graduate degree and licensure.

If interested, I would be happy to provide a substantial resume privately through messaging here or at my email, tsnsharptusk@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time. Sharp

Draft saved Draft deleted