1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arizona Sports Writer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by tysonq, Jul 23, 2008.

1. tysonq

tysonq New Member

I am a resident of Phoenix, Arizona and looking for full-time sports writing opportunities. Currently I am interning for Azredreport.com, an affiliate of the Scout.com network and Foxsports.com. I am open to relocation. My website www.freewebs.com/tysonQ has a few writing samples, as well as my resume. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, my email address is: tyson29@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    Tyson Qualls

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

You won't find it here. If you want a job, you have to go get it. It's not coming to you. The freelance section is helpful if someone needs your help for a day or two, though. Try contacting the Arizona Republic or East Valley Tribune. They should need stringers when the high school season gets underway.

3. tysonq

tysonq New Member

Thanks for the advice. I am definitely looking extensively. I am not searching only for a full time job. I should have made that more clear in my initial post. I am open to any writing opportunities available.

Draft saved Draft deleted