1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arianna Huffington

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

And daughter has a little bit of the Lohan action going on. A little...

2. Gold

Gold Active Member

Arianna Huffington is a bigger BS artist than TJ Simers. She is a complete fraud.

I am convinced there is some sort of secret cabal where people are declared geniuses and great writers even though there is no evidence of it. Maybe it's coming from another country and being able to write English, people figured she was some sort of genius.

Anyway, she marries a closeted gay politician pretty much knowing that, and gets involved in California Republican politics. In the biggest Republican year in a quarter of a century, Michael Huffington spends $30-million and still manages to lose by 100,000 votes to Dianne Feinstein, who at that point had been in office for two years after a special election. Dear Arianna was pushing the campaign all the way and had a monster-sized influence... real Ed Rollins's book. Now 100,000 votes in California is closer than most places, but it is 100,000 votes. The Huffingtons are yet to concede. Even Michael Huffington starts to get wary... he tells people he has $75-million; Michael tells Rollins it is really $150-million but he doesn't want Arianna to know that. Michael Huffington loses only about five of California's 62 counties, one of which is his home county of Santa Barbara.

Well, I guess dear Arianna tapped her gay husband for all he was worth and that marriage ends. Lo and behold, Arianna Huffington has a conversion and now the Republicans are bad guys. Gee, a brilliant woman like Arianna couldn't have figured that out. So now, from trying to drive a Republican agenda, she becomes a leading figure against these bad guys. And she creates a website where people can post - Arianna is, after all, America's top salon keeper and we are all graced to hear her opinion.

Arianna Huffington has never been in my kitchen, and I wouldn't give her a moldy graham cracker.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

But would you hit it?

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

what a fucking crybaby

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

It took a few years, but Gold just broke his SportsJournalists.com meltdown cherry. Good times!

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Would I hit THAT?!

No f'n way, man. Look at those skin bags. Ick.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, she has two hands, thr.....[/goingtothewellagain]

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Dude... the intelligence of the woman is the most attractive part of her....

And, the exterior is pretty fucking hot too.

9. three_bags_full

Yeah, but I don't see intelligence when I'm fucking.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Not if she's fucking you, especially.

(Sorry three_bags, it was too easy)

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

So, you could be into fucking a corpse, too, if it was still warm enough?

12. three_bags_full

Guys, I'm just saying I don't think she's attractive. No need to insult me.

Draft saved Draft deleted