1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you left-brained or right-brained? (possibly NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Oct 11, 2007.

?

Are you left-brained our right-brained?

1. Left-brained, right-handed

25.6%
  2. Right-brained, right-handed

46.2%
  3. Left-brained, left-handed

10.3%
  4. Right-brained, left-handed

17.9%
  1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If you see the dancer rotating clockwise, you are right-brained (and thus more creative), if you see counter-clockwise, you are left-brained (and more logical).

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Re: Are you left-brained or right-brained? .... no, I didn't say write-brained :)

I see nipples.

3. ondeadline

Re: Are you left-brained or right-brained? .... no, I didn't say write-brained :)

Angola, I think that means something else. :)

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Left-handed and left-brained.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Left-handed, right brian.

6. ondeadline

Who's Brian? ;)

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Right handed, right brained, apparently. i just showed it to some people in the office, and we definitely are split. I can't imagine how that can look counterclockwise, they can't imagine how it can look clockwise. It's even a different leg raised, apparently, as it looks like the right leg up to me.

8. ondeadline

I'm left-brained and right-handed.

It's weird. My wife and oldest son have seen it at times both ways. I've only seen it counterclockwise.

9. IU90

IU90 Member

What if you see both? I saw clockwise first, but after reading the post and rubbing my eyes I saw counter.

EDIT: I agree with others that its a fraud. Usually clockwise, occasionally switches to counter.

10. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

This is apparently sort of a fraud (according to another web site). It switches at a certain point and goes the other way. And when I was looking at it at work on a different computer, it was going clockwise, now at home it's going counterclockwise. I think it's just trying to make people question their sanity.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

still clockwise for me. :(

12. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Exactly. Normally I can see the other half of these illusions, but I could stare at the damn thing for the next week and she'd still be rotating clockwise.

Draft saved Draft deleted