1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you kidding me??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Jan 13, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Dear Tebow,

Please tell schieza to get his own schtick. Thank you.

Sincerely,

IJAG

2. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Actually, I toyed with whether or not to use that. But then I figured that if I did, you wouldn't. And anything that gets you to talk less makes me happy.

:)

3. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

What about Chris Rock? I don't think he's gotten roasted yet. That could be funny and probably full of racist jokes.

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

That would be funny if for nothing more than the inevitable "Head of State" and "Down To Earth" jokes.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I was stuck in Tahoe (it's 15 minutes from everywhere) once, and we decided to go see him for the hell of it. I have to admit, he was way, way better than I expected. Really funny, actually. I don't know what's gone on with the horrible plastic surgery and muscling up since, but the guy's not without talent.

Heard him interviewed recently, and I guess he has like 400 dates a year in Vegas and makes more money than god.

Draft saved Draft deleted