1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you happy with your cell phone provider?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Oct 7, 2010.

?

Whose service do you use?

1. AT&T

17 vote(s)
    27.4%
  2. Verizon

23 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Sprint

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. T-Mobile

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. U.S. Cellular

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. Cricket

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. Other

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Have AT&T. Service is pretty good in this area, and I get it for the rollover minutes, as I use my phone to broadcast football games and need the extra minutes at one specific time of year.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My god, I will never understand how NO ONE ELSE had adopted the rollover minutes thing. It's the only thing that makes me miss AT&T.

3. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Verizon has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with.

Everytime I call them they are polite and they fix the issue very quickly. They even work with me when I may be running a little short on money.

4. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

On the one hand, that would be a huge advantage for me. I pay for 400 minutes a month, which I think is the fewest I can get. I don't come close to using all of them (and I'm also getting 400 bonus minutes free for as long as I stay with U.S. Cellular).

On the other hand, if I don't use all of the 400 minutes I pay for each month, how the hell would I ever use rollover minutes anyway?

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

How is your coverage with Sprint? That's going to be the network I switch to if I end up switching.

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

The only place I don't get service is the Bomb Shelter (aka the break room) at work.

No complaints about Verizon.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Been with Sprint for 13+ years now, and have tried every other provider except Verizon at one time or another. Sprint has served me best for price, call quality and service. $100/month for everything everything, which is great for my job and personal needs.

Draft saved Draft deleted