1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you enough of an idiot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Aug 30, 2006.

?

Which is the best football draft date?

1. Monday, Aug. 20

27.8%
  2. Tuesday, Aug. 21

11.1%
  3. Wednesday, Aug. 22

11.1%
  4. Other

50.0%
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For the last time, that was not a Doberman . . . just a well-trained feline, and she's still trying to recover!

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

For one, you don't know what got said by anyone in that league.

And for two, like I said, you make it out there and available, other people may find it. The point of myspace is not to keep secrets and things hidden from view, though there are precautions you can take to lessen the risk that people you don't want seeing some of the things on your page will see it. Some people do more to keep their anonymity than others.

3. sportschick

You'd be surprised on what I know and what I don't. And keep justifying the junior high-like attitude of that crowd. Hope it helps you sleep at night.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

We mostly choose sides in the ongoing feud between Boom and 21. Oh, and we all make fun of BYH.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Discussing the "no outing" rule is a waste of time. It's applied haphazardly and inconsistently. I've seen some extreme dipshittery in defense of the haphazard, inconsistent application of the "rule."

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Just to get back on topic, there's one spot left.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Sorry, dude. I may go back and delete that post. But it needed to be written.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No harm, no foul, DyePack. As it happens, I agree with you.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

No shortage of idiots around here. Come on, people.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Doctor I need help I am fighting with these 2 people on a message board - Boom 70 and 21. They have been very very mean to me and my friends. They made fun of my girlfriend's spelling and called her fat.

These people are driving me crazy - I can't sleep or eat. I just have to keep posting incessantly on threads they are on even though I hate them.

Bwaaaaaaa I can't take much more doc bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

help me bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11. pallister

pallister Guest

See, right there is a perfect example of an idiot.

12. sportschick

Yet he's in NIAFL instead of the idiot league. Shocking I tell you.

Draft saved Draft deleted