1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You A Good Person?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

OK, so you haven't killed anyone. What else?

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Do you mean Kirk? Or is Candace born-again too? I haven't really had much pause to think about her since Full House. I remember one time both her and Kirk were on -- Kirk playing the formerly fat brother of the Candace character, which was more than a bit ironic at the time.

3. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Looks like she's pretty Jesus-y, too.

http://www.candacecameronbure.net/news.php

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I kept waiting for the "admitted drug user" question...

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Not a sin. Thinking your pharmacist is hot, however ...

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Candace is also very religious, although I'm not sure if she's born-again. She is not as obnoxiously preachy about it as Kirk is in interviews though.

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

So if you can't lust over someone, how are you supposed to have 17 babies with them the way the church wants?

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

My church doesn't want me having 17 kids. Matter of fact, someone pulled me aside last week and whispered "chemical castration" in my ear.

9. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I think you can only lust after your wife. But maybe not even her. Why? Because the Book says so.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Can't even lust after your wife.

Only missionary position, eyes closed, with the lights out and not on a school night. And for procreation only, please.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

You and I both... and I was still close on that one, given the latitude provided to ber considered guilty of "murder"

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

So lusting after cocktail waitresses in tight black pants with doe eyes will get me in trouble with Hay-zeus?

Draft saved Draft deleted