1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are separated chicks fair game?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 4, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You know, when you do finally get laid again, you're gonna lose all the heat off your fastball, my dear.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Well, something's gotta give.

3. sportschick

I know, and I'm completely OK with Mikey losing his fastball if it means he's happier and watching fewer reruns of cheesy TV shows at home :D

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm cool with it, too, so long as I keep watching the reruns -- at a woman's house. Jackpot.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sometimes I do wonder, though, what's going to happen when I alert the masses the streak -- which reached two years today -- ends. I'm nervous, even though I'm sure it won't be an issue for a while.

6. sportschick

MIght be sooner than you think. We're taking up a collection to fly you out to Seattle for the outing. One way or another, we'll get you laid.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That'd be awesome. I hope it's raining. I like having sex in the rain.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Is she proveably and demonstrably hot?

9. That - and shave his head, get strung out on meth, neglect his kids and make a complete fool of himself dancing on some awards show ...

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd fuck me if I were Britney Spears.

11. yeah, probably, but only after she gets done with her paparazzi ... I mean, they are just so accessible.

12. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Would ye? [/Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs]

Draft saved Draft deleted