1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are separated chicks fair game?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"separated" = hubby is still in the picture.

Making it more than likely at some point, he'll get into your picture, in a big way.

Tell her you want to see the papers.

If she is really interested in you (or in getting loose of hubby), she'll get it done.

If not, she won't.

2. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Sure. Just ask to see the divorce papers, which should be, at that moment, signed by both parties and on their way to the attorney's office.

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

The estranged groom is probably shagging anything that moves at this point. Tit for tat.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My mom was separated when she met my dad, just saying.

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Just talked to my buddy to get some more details and inform him how the discussion here is going.

She's separated as in moving a few hours away...husband is not.

It's also not a "dinner thang," but just a brief, casual, apparently wild time.

And, KY, if you look anything like your avatar, would you like to meet for drinks? I won't bring my buddy...well, not the one who's nailing the separated chick.

6. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

i'd hit it

7. [​IMG]

"And what's so hot about being separated!?"

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Hahahaha.

That'd be something, man.

:D

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I vote no.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks for looking out for me, buddy. But no one has a friend for me. They're all "looking for the bathroom."

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Why? Are they bulemic? Trust me, you don't want that. The stomach acid burns your dick when they blow ya.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I went to a couple bars two years ago and tried some pick-up lines. Inevitably, my line would work on at least one of the three women in the group. Then I'd talk to one or two, then one would look for the other friend and the other had to go to the bathroom. That's always how it ends.

Draft saved Draft deleted