1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are separated chicks fair game?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Yes. Fair game for the separated husband to kick your ass ...

2. Flash

Flash Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I try to avoid these situations. Make sure there's no chance she's trying to make a husband jealous — that's one big way how murders happen.

As soon as you find out whether it's all clear ...

Bone it like you own it.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Congratulations on getting laid.

Does she have a friend for Mike311gd?

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

"Chicks, man." [/talksoup]

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

You coulda just asked me ...

:D

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

If I had a million dollars, I'd do two chicks at one time.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Always trust someone who says they're unhappy in their marriage, or that they're not being treated right by their husband/wife, or says they're sleeping on their couch and haven't gotten laid in like six months.

Because god knows said person isn't fucking everything that walks, including some things that apparently can barely manage that.

9. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Just over hill and dale from the fantasy world of banging a flight attendant or being back in school and banging a hot teacher (and having her mug shot prominently displayed on SJ) lies a sacred land most fellas only dream about.

You have entered a world few men have the privilege of setting foot upon. That's right, PerOv, you, mi amigo, are being used for your body! It's a place few men get to tread.

Chances are, anyone who's separated or going through a divorce hasn't had sexual congress in awhile. Rebound poonius maximus is some of the best hobble-day-goo a man (or woman) can get.

This is your chance to get some Penthouse Letters out of your system. Bust out some Brunsky's. Have sex in an Aquaman costume. Sing the theme song to "WKRP" in Italian while doing it in a dressing room at Macy's.

Bottom line: anyone just coming out of a relationship is up for pretty much anything. Just make sure you finish on the grille at least once. Do it for yourself. Do it for your pals at SJ.

Now go in there and hump with the voraciousness of a Home Depot paint mixer. A proud nation awaits, son.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Leave. Her. Alone.

If she's interested after the divorce is final, that's a different story.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The absolute polar opposites, both in posting history and in spirit. I love this place.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

And don't forget to play Give My Regards To Broad Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted