1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are journalists useful?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YGBFKM, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Liesintx
    Mr. C
    And Mizzou

2. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

I was at least one of his incarnations, long since banned. When painfully obvious and clearly temporary and topic-specific, sock puppets can be fun.

This thread ruled, just for BYH's "Day in the life"

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/84069/

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

smallpotatoes
    Freq

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I think you have to start off with someone dynamic and unpredictable. A wild card. Who better than Tom Petty to grab the pickax?

Smallpotatoes is a great choice, especially if he gets to the welding torch first.

Then you need someone to knock down the first domino. Someone with some malevolence. Boom would be a fun pick.

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I thought about Petty. He would be a great wild card. But I was concerned that smallpotatoes would end up suspended to the ceiling via the nipple clamps. Actually, that's not a concern. That would be a bonus. Not that I dislike smallpotatoes. He's great fun.

But my main interest would involve watching the interaction between 21 and Freq. And the inevitable end of days for our resident Casanova as 21 methodically dissects his penis millimeter by millimeter.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

First he'd try to lick her shoe. Then she'd eviscerate his scrotum.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'd have Care Bear on my list, but I'd be too worried that whatever she was looking at on the Internet would get the rest of us arrested... :D

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Care Bear with a welding torch, nipple clamps and a sheep suit is the kind of fear I definitely don't like.

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

It's cool. I have a guy on retainer. He's really good, he defended Sandusky.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

jr/shotglass?

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

What is up with that avatar, Verse? I know who to blame, but why?

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

My god, no.

Mark2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted