1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arby's sauce?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colton, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

Norman: You said "caulk," right? ;D

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Just get some Dave's Insanity Sauce or Endorphin Rush or Black Widow.
    They make Arby's much more palatable.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Heh, heh...I said caulk...

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I'm just talking about the sauce. You can put that shit on anything. Just had a co-worker pick my up a bottle, and I'm pretty sure that and some white bread will be lunch.

5. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

I'm as big an Arby's fan as the next fat sportswriter, but if you want some good stuff, try the honey roasted barbecue sauce at Chick Fil A. Grab a bunch of packets and take it home -- it's good on everything.

6. Colton

Colton Active Member

Sounds like my only options are:

1) Swipe as many packs of the stuff I can pilfer.

2) Find a high school kid who can get me a box of the packets for a few $$$. LOL

7. Norman Stansfield

I guess that's it, Colton. I think you're going to need a hookup. Perhaps try talking to the manager of one of your local Arby's.

Paying is probably the only way to go, though. It's comical going into an Arby's nowadays and asking for some Horsey Sauce if you're carrying out and you look in the bag later only to find out they gave you a whole two packets. I need at least two packets per roast beef for my tastes.

Along those same lines, ever notice how Subway is so stingy with its napkins? They don't even put any out for the public to grab. They give you two per sandwich -- unless you specifically ask for more.

They must have some former newspaper publishers running things in the corporate office. ::)

8. Colton

Colton Active Member

I talked to the manager of the local place last night and he said he would willing to take care of me. How cool is that?
    Details to be worked out soon.

9. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Don't they still keep big squirt bottles of the stuff on the counter? Just take it to your table, then drop it (carefully) in your briefcase or whatever. Just hope that you don't drop the briefcase on the way to the car.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

If you like Dreamland, next time you're in Tuscaloosa with a couple hours to burn, head down 82 to Centreville and get yourself some "Twix N Tween" cue.

Or get it on the way to T'town. ;)

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Damn you all. I've been craving Arby's for two days now.

12. Norman Stansfield

Congrats, Colton! I am jealous!

Draft saved Draft deleted