1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Aqua Teen Hunger Force" causes terrorism panic in Boston

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Perry White, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

I watched O'Reily for a minute tonight and he must've said "Turner" about 2-3 times.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

But will Loofah Boy ever mention that Myspace, that petri dish for sex offenders and underage predators, is owned by News Corp., the same company that employs him?
    He's a hypocritical douche.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

How could he forget Carl!??!?!

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sweet, sweet nectar. It's like my pool is tearin' ass around the backyard...but it's stayin' still.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Got to love cable news. If the viewers aren't watching in fear, they feel they haven't done their jobs.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I was at a restaurant tonight and the TV was tuned to CNN, which had BOSTON PANIC droning on and on.

Uhh, I think the panic ended a while ago.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The amount of righteous indignation on Boston talk radio was off the charts.
    Paul Sullivan said this may have been the stupidest idea any sober person ever had and called for the arrest of Turner Boradcasting bigwigs.

8. Pi

Pi Member

What's next? Will the aliens begin de-terraforming the Earth?

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Taters, it was an incredibly stupid idea. "Hey, let's put a device with wires coming out of it and anchor it to the lower deck of 93. That's cool!" Um, no.

Surely many people saw the item before the bomb squad was called out. If the show is such a smash, even on a small level, wouldn't someone have recognized the characters? I find it hard to believe that there's not a cop that responded to that scene that hasn't watched the show.

10. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

I don't NEED no instructions..to know how to ROCK!

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

It's a cult smash, which means on a good premier night it gets 0.9 to 1 million viewers across the entire country.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Most of whom are stoned out of their gord.

I get a kick out of the show, but I'm convinced I'd understand if if I was high.

Draft saved Draft deleted