1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

APSE questions

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by clarkington, Jun 1, 2007.

1. clarkington

clarkington Member

I couldn't find this on the Web site, when are the critiques due for APSE? Do we send them in (to where) or do we bring them to the convention?
    Also, noticed there was a poker event. What are the details on that? Do we need to sign up in advance?
    Can PM me the info. Appreciate it.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow dude. are you a reporter?

3. clarkington

clarkington Member

No, why?

4. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I think Tom is poking fun at ya

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

tom would never do that.

i assume he is making sure that clarkington is eligible to attend the apse fete before contacting his sources to provide all the information requested.

6. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I got my section critiques mailed to me months ago.

rb

7. Bill_Bradley

Bill_Bradley Member

Let me help with this:
    First, Paul Bowker in the past has had a program at the convention where you send your section in and have it critiqued by a sports editor. I've done for the past six years, but I can't do it this year. I believe Celeste Williams at the FW Star-Telegram is heading it up this year, so send her an email.

As for the poker game and other festivities like the Cardinals game, send email to Herb Stutz, convention coordinator or Larry Starks, convention host. Larry's at the STL Post-Dispatch and Herb's email is at APSE.

Hope that helps,
    Bill

Draft saved Draft deleted