1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

APSE Convention: is there often an sj.com outing? Or is the event too massive?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Possibly attending the apse national convention this summer. Assuming much of the board will be there. Is there usually an outing planned, or is it just something where people just kind of only mingle randomly?

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We usually meet in the concourse behind the stage during drums-space in the second set.

3. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

The Police concert at Dodger Stadium (and not wanting to be in St. Louis!) will keep me from attending ;D

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I might be there. Don't know yet.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I too am sitting on the fence. St. Louis will be the easiest one for me to get to ... but right now I feel like spending the summer curled up in a fetal position. Spring sports suck. I want my football.

6. patchs

patchs Active Member

A couple of us hung out in Philly in 2004 and I met another SportsJournalists.commer at judging last year.
    I'm sure they'll be some in St. Louis. You should ask anyone who's going to PM you.

Draft saved Draft deleted