1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Appropriate punishment for a man who had sex with ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by kingcreole, Feb 21, 2008.

1. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

a dog?

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/story/317849.html

Apologize if this is a D_B.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Isn't that punishment enough?

Maybe 5 years ago, came across a story about some guy having sex with a dog. Had to go to the hospital because the dog wasn't too happy about the whole thing.
    His quote: "It was wagging its tail and looking all sexy."

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Death?

Actually I'd say nothing. We had a guy in our town who had sex with a horse at a county fair. I don't think he was punished, but school kids forevermore would make neighing sounds whenever they saw him. Seemed like punishment enough.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The dog was asking for it, your honor.

[​IMG]

5. markvid

markvid Guest

For God's sake, throw the guy a bone.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I hope the dog doesn't get pregnant.

7. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

What's worse: sex with an animal or those moron kids a couple years back who tried to exhume a fresh corpse after seeing a picture of the girl on TV, thought she was 'hot', and planned on having sex with it?

What a bunch of sickos.

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I guess for some, desperate times call for really desperate measures.

9. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Is this a case of Bone it like you own it?

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Well?

Was she hot?

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Barbrady: Okay, people. I know we all want to get down to the docks for the Halloween Haunt, but first we just need to inform you about thee- people or persons out there digging up bodies to have sex with them. Gentlemen? [leaves. The watchmen step up]
    Brunet: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. A person who steals bodies to have sex with them is called a necrophiliac. So that you all know what to expect, my partner Alan has a sketch of what having sex with a dead body might look like. [Alan shows the sketch]
    Crowd: Ee-oooh!
    Brunet: Yes, we know it's horrible. It's probably best you not look at it. Now, Alan will demostrate what having sex with a dead body might sound like. [Alan pulls out a jar of mayonnaise and jams his fist into it, proceeding to simulate the act. He begins to look surprised at what he's doing as his arm gets covered with mayonnaise]
    Crowd: Awwwgh! [Alan continues]
    Man: Excuse me, how is this helping?
    Barbrady: That's it, folks. Now, we can all go to the docks and enjoy the Halloween Haunt.

12. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

No more. Don't get another thread locked.

Draft saved Draft deleted