1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apprentice: Who will be season six winner?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Any thoughts on who will win Apprentice 6? I think the final two will be James and Stef. Even though many are predicting James will win, I seem to think Stef will pull this one out of the hat.

I can't stand Frank and Nicole is not "apprentice" material.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think all four are considered the final one's. And I think he'll hire both James and Stefanie.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Frank should have been fired early. How he is lasted this long is a mystery to me. Talk about a bag licker, with his awful Bronx accent and his constant "Mr. Trump, Mr. Trump".

Nicole won't make it, for her annoying voice alone. James overcame a rocky start and has been very solid but I think Stefanie has been strong throughout and she'll win.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think Stefanie was a dark-horse. She was quiet but solid throughout. Now she's just solid.

5. Cansportschick

I called it...Stefani is the new apprentice. I knew that Trump wouldn't hire James.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

God, I saw five minutes of this last night because my mom watches it.

I would have fired James 5 minutes into the season, based on his voice alone. Good God.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

Whose the big black woman? Melinda? She's going to win.

8. Cansportschick

Bubbler, you are thinking Idol, not Apprentice. ::)

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

As someone who still watches Survivor and Amazing Race, I shouldn't talk, but I am absolutely stunned that anyone still watches The Apprentice...

I know Ivanka is insanely hot, but that's still not reason enough...

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

You're new Cansportschick so I'll cut some slack. I was joking.

I don't believe in blue sarcasm font or whatever color signifies a comment made in jest.

And get me a beer newbie!

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oooh look at the king of the passive-aggressive! Where's some pop-culture references, Bubbler, huh? Come on, Mr. Big Talk!

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

:D :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted