1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apprentice: Who will be season six winner?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Any thoughts on who will win Apprentice 6? I think the final two will be James and Stef. Even though many are predicting James will win, I seem to think Stef will pull this one out of the hat.

I can't stand Frank and Nicole is not "apprentice" material.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think all four are considered the final one's. And I think he'll hire both James and Stefanie.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Frank should have been fired early. How he is lasted this long is a mystery to me. Talk about a bag licker, with his awful Bronx accent and his constant "Mr. Trump, Mr. Trump".

Nicole won't make it, for her annoying voice alone. James overcame a rocky start and has been very solid but I think Stefanie has been strong throughout and she'll win.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think Stefanie was a dark-horse. She was quiet but solid throughout. Now she's just solid.

5. Cansportschick

I called it...Stefani is the new apprentice. I knew that Trump wouldn't hire James.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

God, I saw five minutes of this last night because my mom watches it.

I would have fired James 5 minutes into the season, based on his voice alone. Good God.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Whose the big black woman? Melinda? She's going to win.

8. Cansportschick

Bubbler, you are thinking Idol, not Apprentice. ::)

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

As someone who still watches Survivor and Amazing Race, I shouldn't talk, but I am absolutely stunned that anyone still watches The Apprentice...

I know Ivanka is insanely hot, but that's still not reason enough...

10. Bubbler

You're new Cansportschick so I'll cut some slack. I was joking.

I don't believe in blue sarcasm font or whatever color signifies a comment made in jest.

And get me a beer newbie!

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oooh look at the king of the passive-aggressive! Where's some pop-culture references, Bubbler, huh? Come on, Mr. Big Talk!

12. Bubbler

:D :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted