1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

APA to members: Don't tell a gay person they can change.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ScribePharisee, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Of course, there's no reason that being gay shouldn't allow you to get anything out of life that you want.

Unless, of course, what you want is to be "accepted" by a group of people who don't want to accept you for who you actually are. I don't understand it, but I guess it's a reason.

2. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Larry Sinclair begs to differ (ducks).

Sorry, I had to do it

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Some days it's not even worth the effort to try to understand the things that set someone off where they bury the needle on their crazy meter. Some posts make it even harder and make you look around for the hidden camera, because you know you're just being played. Surely it can't be real. Can it?

4. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

And you've pointed out how the world needs less faith....while also equating right-wing evangelicals with the boys up in paradise with the virgins talking about how hot they felt for a millisecond after hitting those buildings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.