1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(AP) Lance: The French are assholes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-3 Fan, Jul 15, 2006.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

2. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

priceless...go Lance

3. joe

joe Active Member

Lance has a firm grasp of the obvious. But no more firm grasping of Sheryl Crow's fine ass.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Aspen? I don't know, the French are assholes Lloyd.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Wonder what ESPN will do with it tomorrow night. Regretfully, I won't be watching.

6. lono

lono Active Member

Nice work, Lance. :D

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Nicer work, L.A. Daily News. :D

because I was in L.A. this time last year and not ONE FUCKING WORD in the Times about the Espys going on at the Kodak. I was pissed off that Hollywood Blvd. was roped off and I had to take the long way to In-N-Out. Not a clue about the Espys (until someone told me about it at the Cat and Fiddle later).

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Quote of the Year "All their players (France) tested positive ... for being assholes,"

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I guess the Four-Letter Network had a gag order on anyone from talking about the ESPYs until tonight.

If you ask me, if the ESPYs were Wednesday night (which it was), then show the damn thing live. Why bother to tape-delay it and edit the content to run nearly three-plus hours to drive people nuts.

It's interesting that not a lot of people are talking about this (who knows, they might be talking about it tomorrow morning). His monologue is the only thing I'll watch tonight. Other than that, the Iowa Cubs are playing a Sunday nighter at Alberquerque, so the radio will be on.

Draft saved Draft deleted