1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AP: Don't call them illegal

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So is your concern for Democrat voters.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The ones I see that are supposedly here illegally bust their asses. If they want be criminals, they can do that anywhere.

3. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Leno speaks the truth. All part of the plan......

4. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

AP...Agenda of the President.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So you not a strict interpretationist of the Statue of Liberty?

6. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Good idea.

I'm honest. I'll tell the truth: "We don't want you here. Especially if you can't be bothered to learn the native language and hen expect the natives to bend over backward to accomodate YOU. We have enough natives to wash the dishes, harvest the crops and do whatever else needs doing. The rules were designed to keep the undesireables out and that's why they didn't make it easier to do it the legal way. Maybe next time instead of talking nice, we should be more direct.... no, no and not now, not ever."

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's nice that the folks who are normally anti-government are willing to trust that bureaucrats can decide who is desirable and who isn't.

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I would think you would feel a kinship. They aren't allowed to vote, either.

9. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

That's the way it used to be, and the way it should be today.

10. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

I agree, but at the same time, 93, we kept a lot of Asians out.

11. Not at first. There really weren't any immigration laws to keep out anyone until 1875.

12. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

OK, fair enough. So long as that street is going to run both ways.

If you are going to discriminate against me, well, then I am going to do likewise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.