1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone watching Greatest American Dog?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JoelHammond, Jul 17, 2008.

1. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

I watched last week's episode on DVR last night, and I was pleasantly surprised; it's not The Wire, but for dog lovers -- a group that has many members 'round these parts -- it's a good watch.

I love Star, though I had to look up what she is -- a brittany spaniel.

And I was very impressed by JD and Galaxy and Presley, the boxer puppy. Presley did very well for being so young.

It's probably personal preference, but I just can't get behind any of those little dogs.

2. jps

jps Active Member

come on, people ... how has this comment been sitting, untouched, for so long? I'm ashamed and saddened.

3. I'm ashamed and saddened that you went for the scolding instead of the joke.

4. jps

jps Active Member

Joe Rogan shares opportunity. So I resisted the urge.

Plus ... is it really a height problem, or is it just that little little yappy dogs squirm too much? That wasn't clear to me.

5. jps

jps Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I'll watch it if you tell me the dog is given a supersuit by aliens but can't read the instruction manual.

7. jps

jps Active Member

[/unavailable for comment]

[​IMG]

8. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Yuck, good looking out, jps.

That sentence was not phrased well.

Draft saved Draft deleted