1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone want to defend Ann Coulter?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by butchie, Mar 3, 2007.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Oh, she tucks. I guarantee you she tucks.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... and because it must be seen again and again and again...

5. markvid

markvid Guest

This from Edwards today...

Edwards' campaign sent an e-mail to supporters calling the comment a "shameless display of bigotry."

It asked supporters to help raise $100,000 in "Coulter Cash" so that the former N.C. senator could show "every would-be Republican mouthpiece that their bigoted attacks will not intimidate" him.

Good Lord, he really IS a lawyer. A little cash will make everything better.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Coulter has a higher sperm count than Villarreal.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Just like Michael Moorer was a pal of the right four years ago.....

having said that, the comment was particularly misguided.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Every time we start one of these threads, we (and others like us) are giving Ann exactly what she wants. It's not like she's a brilliant thinker or a good writer. She's just a shreiking harpy who has to keep upping the ante and stay outrageous things to continue to get attention.

Fenian's right though. Even if liberals ignore her, which we can't seem to, until conservatives denounce her, this kind of shit represents your party. And that's too bad, because the good Republicans out there don't deserve this wackadoo. If you're going to demand moderate Muslims start denouncing terorism, maybe it's time moderate Republicans start denouncing AC.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Who the hell knows if she's not a DNC plant? I mean, she ain't a candidate for anything!

It's not like I think Moorer really helped you guys with his passionate production. Oh, and his flipping off the RNC delegates. Wow.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Does anyone else but me think Yawn would squeal with delight if someone rammed a 12-inch dildo up his ass -- unlubed?

11. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Michael Moorer could probably whip Coulter in a 15-round fight.

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

No way he lasts 15. Fat boy doesn't have the stamina. He'd have to knock her out quick. Although I'm sure she would cheat, or claim liberal-bias if it went to the judges.

Draft saved Draft deleted