1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone want to call Katherine McPhee fat again?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MertWindu, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Stupid

Stupid Member

Then I would agree with him.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

McPhee is gorgeous. Anyone who thinks she's fat is a fucking moron...

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

No spaceman was not calling her fat. If you've been around here long enough, you would know what he was saying.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

spaceman would hit it [/ms.obvious]

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

American Idol math:

[​IMG]

Plus

[​IMG]

Equals

[​IMG]

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

See, a woman who looks too perfect is a turn-off for me. Different strokes and all. And Stupid....good choice for a handle. Love it when the "overweight people are killing our economy" card gets played.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Did I miss something?

Are people being forced at gunpoint to go back for seconds and thirds at these buffet restaurants?

With few exceptions (and there are a few), responsibility for being obese (or bulimic) goes to the individual and not the "culture."

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

He may have called her fat but I wouldn't say it was an original opinion. Obviously he got that idea from someone else, otherwise why would we call it d_b-ing?

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

No, people aren't being forced to eat at buffet restaurants, but we have businesses that proudly sell sandwiches that pack 1,000 calories a serving, served with massive servings of french fries and drums full of Coke. Not to mention pizzas with cheese baked in the crust, meant to be dipped in ranch dressing. And all this food is aimed at kids and teens and they get blasted with this advertising all the time. While all this is going on, these same kids are getting hit with images of body types that aren't realistic at all. You hear dipshits all the time dissing women with curves...it's stupid and sick.
    Look, if you're a woman and you're a pleasant, fairly bright person and you take care of your appearance (dress nice, shower every day, wear a little makeup)...dudes will hit on you big-time. We're not that picky.

10. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

I cannot wait for the Wives/Girlfriends of SportsJournalists.com Calendar to his the streets.

Heidi Klum and et al. better make their money now ...

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

You will find the source of DB's observations (verbatim) here:

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/05/what-are-final-2-american-idols.html

12. sportsed

sportsed Guest

Let's leave Geddy Lee out of this.

Draft saved Draft deleted