1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone try the Mac Snack Wrap?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Jan 20, 2010.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Still best ff burger, McDLT.

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

They're just paying homage to Glen Bell with that.

3. ripple

ripple Member

The new angus burgers are solid, too. It's about time mcd's got a passable hamburger.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

This is a good idea because the problem with McDonald's is the bread.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

This kills whatever slim chance I had of unloading some of my fat. I love a Big Mac. A lot. Yeah, I know. But I do. Never get them to eat on the road because they can be messy. Presto. The snack wrap changes all that.
    Oh well. Here's to another year as a fatty boom batty.

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Eat a carrot, Fife.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Had one as a late lunch today. Pretty dang good.

8. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Had one a few hours ago. Not bad. I'll get one or two again.

9. DrewWilson

DrewWilson Member

I tried the mushroom & swiss angus burger from McDonalds last week and that was surprisingly delicious, although a tad salty.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Beef injected with extra beef flavoring = yum

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Ah man, that's where I'm loving life for about 20 mins. then I start to feel that lump in my stomach and wonder "what did I just do?"

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

yeah, the angus burgers are good but salty. eager to try the mac wrap. hopefully will have two within an hour if slacker kid shockey gets his lazy lounging butt out to fetch us dinner soon.

man, can't wait for his endless christmas break to be over. he goes back to school this weekend. he's been home waaaay too long. i mean, i've been working my butt off on nfl playoff stuff and need my mcdonald's fix.

is it too much for a famished man to ask his son to fetch him two mac wraps, fries and a fruit parfait before "idol" starts? i think not.

i'm apparently wrong. the slug hasn't left yet. AARRGGHH!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

help is on the way. he just left. ;)

UPDATE: MINE WERE NOT GOOD -- COLD AND FELL APART TOO EASILY. WILLING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY RIGHT OFF THE GRILL, THOUGH, BUT THUMB'S DOWN FOR NOW.

Draft saved Draft deleted