1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone try the Mac Snack Wrap?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I was intrigued when I say the commercial, and I must say it was pretty damn tasty.

[​IMG]

Think this could be a big hit. Throw in their coffees, and I would saw McD's is hitting the fast food scoreboard quite nicely these days (we'll conveniently ignore bringing back the McRib, a Florsheim shoe sole covered in BBQ sauce).

Seems like McD's is making a bigger splash than their brethren at BK and Wendy's, at least lately.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Wendy's spicy chicken blahs are pretty solid.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Everything is always better in a tortilla.

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I discovered these awhile ago.

The question is, when I have 3, is it no longer a snack? :)

5. Mizzougrad96

Three is still a snack. Four is a meal. :)

6. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I thought it was yummy and I liked that it was just a wrap and not the 3 slices of bread you get on a Big Mac.

Pretty smart of them.....new product, but no new ingredients. Currently running a promo here--2 for $3.00.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Couldn't they have come up with a better commercial for the product. The ones they're running now - with people professing their love to a wrap - is awful.

8. Mizzougrad96

I hate the ad too, but it made me want to buy one.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

McDonalds' Egg McMuffins are still one of life's subtle treasures. Simple. Tasty. And reasonably not bad for you. As a sports writer, though, I'm rarely awake before 10:30, so it doesn't matter.

10. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I am fortunate enough to live in a city where the McDonald's does breakfast until 11. So every so often I can get my McMuffin or McGriddle in time.

11. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Reminded me of this tale:

A man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti , Michigan at 5 A.M., flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast... The man, frustrated, walked away.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

This.

Also, KFC Fiery Grilled Wings are the tits.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted