1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone heard anything abou USA Voice

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by slappy4428, Jun 16, 2006.

1. klaas

klaas New Member

I don’t think you are being fair after all we are just getting started with the site and we should be given a chance to get started and get all of our ducks in a row before people start to form opinions and become critical of an idea that they don’t know it will work or not so just give it a chance before you judge.

I also disagree with the run on sentence thing.

2. The voices used to just be in my head.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm still waiting for my 1-3 day call back two weeks later..... Geez, I thought I am a good editore

4. rascalface

rascalface Member

your the beast. I mean vest. I meen best.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

this is surreal, even for SportsJournalists.com. someone should go tell the anything goes section about this thread before it gets deleted.

and to klaas/jr/whatever the fuck your name is: the reason people are a wee bit skeptical about you starting a new company that will employ thousands of people is that on the rare occasions that new ventures are launched which involve thousands of employees, these ventures announce themselves to the real media, have substantial venture capital and therefore some legitimate names involved as investors (because, and i'm hoping you've thought of this already, you're gonna need money to pay these new employees) and they create real buzz on places other than SportsJournalists.com

6. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

And let CNN prepare for this mastermind's plot to seize the entire public's attention? I think not. You obviously took one too many PR classes in college.

This whole thing is very real. I can't believe I had my doubts. But Santa Klaas or Dale Earnhardt Jr. or whatever you want to call him has promised to make me his foreign correspondent in the U.S.S.R.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This thread is an early favorite for best of 2006. Who needs hallucinogenic drugs when you can brew a cup of herbal tea and watch Klaas, the media mogul who can't construct intelligible sentences doing battle with his evil twin Klaas, the reviled internet scam artist? It's like a modern-day Dickens novel as read through the eyes of a stoner.

8. Like, wow, it was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Awesome.

9. Fantastic stuff right there. Brilliant, even.

10. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I wholeheartedly believe in this. Along with my resume and clips, I sent my checking account number, the deed to my house and all pertinent information regarding my parents' retirement accounts.

Do you think I'm coming on too strong?

11. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Too strong? Not at all. But you should be warned. A lot of the applicants also included samples of their scat for scientific study and, in one case, a spiced fruitcake.

12. Agitator

Agitator New Member

Seriously, has the film critic job been filled yet? ???
    I got wicked knowledge of movies.

Draft saved Draft deleted