1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone have tips on how to clean a floor?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

No, but I do have tips on how to keep a carpet so clean that your woman will moan with delight.

2. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I lit the kitchen on fire in my apartment back in college. Afterwards, while trying to remove smoke stains from unburned walls, I used a mixture of hot water, ammonia and bleach.
    It did not kill me.
    It did, however, give me a headache, make me nauseous and cause me to fall of the counter on which I was standing while cleaning.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

This is a good suggestion.
    Get his ashes, mix with lye and bear fat. Clean that sucker the way the pioneers would have.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

This might help as a primer...

And bonus points to the people who can name the two other long-time character actors in it...

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I like that last idea, too. Just primer that SOB. Let the next tenant paint it anyone he/she wants.

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

It's a mixture of filth and such since I moved into the place in December 2007. I never mopped or cleaned the floor (my mistake), so that's most of the culprit right there.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You dirty, dirty pig.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I swept it, but never cleaned. My roommate never helped matters either.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Strap a couple brushes to a hooker's back.

11. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

David Huddleston (Blazing Saddles) was the manager. I didn't get a long enough look at the others to tell.

I like all the middle-aged guys working at McDonald's. There's a career path. Of course, what am I saying? I work in newspapers.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That one's crushed.

Draft saved Draft deleted