1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone have the Tedy Bruschi audio?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Nov 2, 2007.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

The "half-man, half-God" radio bit from two years ago?

2. pseudo

pseudo Active Member

Shot, that was from WGR in Buffalo, right? I'm thinking, from the day after the Pats-Bills Sunday night game, when even Pats fans were sickened by the man-crush the ESPN announcers had on Bruschi (we're not worthy!)?
    "Half man, half God, half possible centaur... I'm not sure, but either way, I wish he was my dad." Yeah, has to be the same one. Might still be in their Audio Vault.

...checking...

Crap. Those were from November 2005, and they cleaned out everything before August 2006. The links from our archives are busted, too.

Tell you what - if you really want them, drop Andy Roth (WGR PD) a line at aroth@entercom.com. He's a good guy to deal with, and they have to be archived somewhere at 500 Corporate Parkway...

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Thanks, pseudo. I might just do that. Most hilarious radio bit I've heard in years.

Draft saved Draft deleted