1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone getting stabby tonight? (The V-Day thread)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I've got a stiffy! I've now got a non-zero chance of getting laid tonight!

2. Vombatus

Aw damnit, lost it.

:'(

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

If you're going to do the gross-out humor thing, at least try to be clever, original or detailed.

4. Vombatus

I know, I know. There are high standards around here.

You probably missed the thread I started the other afternoon that got deleted within three minutes. I went for detail, and prompted a dooley "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" salvo, which was appropriately all sent to bit heaven.

5. Irony Police

Irony Police New Member

Son, I am glad you are aware of the error in your ways, but knowing the law does not mean you can break it. However, there is an opportunity for you to get out of another ass kicking, since I'm in a congenial mood. The chief is on our ass about these damn hipsters misusing words just like you did here, so maybe you can be of service. We need an informant to crack the system and figure out why those douchebags think ironic and sarcastic are interchangeable. Knowing your enemy and whatnot. Now, if you ask me, I'd rather just shove my baton up your ass again. But the fucking chief is on us. You know how that is, right? So you come back to us with answers, and your ass can live to get nightstick-fucked another day.

Draft saved Draft deleted